The Day I met you First time


The day when you were about to born, we all were very excited and were all ready to welcome you. We did not knew who you would be, a boy / a girl, we had no clue how you would look like, how would you react to me , you would acknowledge meeting me first time. All i could say is it was a day i was waiting for with open arms. If you were boy, i would have kept name "sai" , if girl then " ami".

Nurse came out and told us that you are blessed with a  baby girl. I was so happy to finally call you my girl , my love, my ami. In 15-20 minutes the doctor came out and shouted where is father of baby of Chandni, doctor showed me taking off the towel that its  a girl. I said hello AMI, you were crying, may be you were little upset or new to this world. I loved the sight of seeing you, i wanted to touch you but no.  Doctor took you to NICU where i clicked you first time.

First Photo Of Ami , Clicked in Apollo NICU

Nurse Who gave me the first news.
Doctor Sanchita Dubey: Mumma's Doctor.



Comments